Road Runner

Free Vintage Slot Machines from the need to have a Licence.

I have signed. HOWEVER.

I don't think that this will make any difference - even assuming that there are 100,000 people in the UK who care enough to sign it - and that they find about it - assuming that they all even have internet access and a full set of fingers anyway....

So, far in the future the CONDEMLABUKIP coalition debate it and decide that it's a thoroughly good idea. Ten more years pass and it makes it onto the statute books. Ebay is by now run by the Axis Of Evil, or the Autobots from Transformers, or Google, or whoever. They still can't readily differentiate between their arses and their elbows. They wouldn't know a pre-decimal coin from a camel. So they continue to randomly remove listings, because that's what they do best.

Meanwhile sellers see the opportunity to pass off any old shite they are trying to sell as running on pre-decimal coinage, even if it has Noel Edmond's by now heavily-surgeoned (or possibly embalmed?) visage on the front...

It won't work. Sorry.

ive signed it although im no longer registered with fleabay,got fed up with them ending listings so told them what i thought,the rest as they say is history.